I’ve seen several facebook/blog posts that reveal shocking connections between Frozen and other Disney films. THESE POSTS ARE BLOWING PEOPLE’S MINDS. They are shaking folks to their core and making them question the very foundation upon which their lives are built (at least from what the comments reveal…that seems to be the general consensus).
I have some of theories of my own to add to the existing list. If you thought your mind was blown after hearing that it was on their way to Rapunzel’s wedding that the King and Queen in Frozen are Shipwrecked, just you wait:
(1-4 are previous the theories I’ve seen from others, 5+ YOU WILL ONLY SEE HERE)
1) Anna & Elsa Are Rapunzel’s Cousins
2) It was on the way to Rapunzel’s wedding that Anna & Elsa’s parents are shipwrecked
3) It was their shipwreck that Ariel sees in the beginning of the Little Mermaid.
4) But they didn’t die, they washed up on an island and gave birth to Tarzan. They were later killed by a wildcat.
5) The king of Arendelle’s belt was found on the island by a panther named Bagheera who used it to make undergarments for Mowgli, the little boy in the Jungle Book.
6) Elsa’s father’s prized possession was a pipe (aka snarfblat). This pipe was found by Ariel at the scene of the shipwreck. This Pipe ended up being passed down to Eric & Ariel’s great grandson Roger. YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ROGER BEFORE:
On a related note, the above pipe was manufactured by this caterpillar.
7) The ship carrying the King and Queen of Arendelle to their unfortunate demise, was made primarily from one tree…a tree you might recognize….
Since the ship was made at the expense of Rafiki’s “Tree of Life”…it was cursed. During the fury of the storm, one crew member noticed this drawing on a piece of driftwood he was clinging to for dear life.
When he saw the drawing…the following words suddenly popped into his mind: “Asante Sana Squash Banana.” He claims these words saved his life.
8) When Rapunzel heard the news that her Aunt & Uncle had passed away on the way to her wedding, she cried for days and her magical tears fell on several items. The following items became magical during the sobfest:
9) Lastly, but perhaps most shockingly. THIS was the Queen of Arendelle’s favorite childhood toy, you’ll never guess who owned it later?
Good luck recovering.
P.S. For the record this is 100% sarcasm.
P.P.S. I have no comprehension of all the excitement about these Disney theories (although I do think it’s cool that Rapunzel and Eugene show up at Elsa’s coronation, but I don’t think I need more explanation than “The animators thought it’d be fun to do a cameo.”) Thanks and goodbye.